MBBS, MS, ISGE in Minimally invasive Surgery – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Obstetrician, Gynecologist
MS OBGYN, ISGE BaCHELOR in minimally invasive gynaecologic endoscopic surgery
Member of FOGSI, UPIA, ICS,AAGL,IUGA,ISGE, IAGE, IMS, GAPIO, GIBS.
Executive Committee Member of All India Association for Advancing Research In Obesity (AIAARO) for the year 2018 – 20.
Executive Committee Member of UPIA affiliated to IUGA for the year 2018 – 20.
MINIMALLY INVASIVE SURGERY , OFFICE HYSTEROSCOPY & UROGYNAECOLOGY
PDCR (Professional Diploma in Clinical Research in April 2011)
Diploma in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery ( July 2012 )
Fellowship in Advanced Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgery in IKDRC ( Institute of Kidney Disease and Research Centre) from 2014 – 2016 under Dr. Vineet Mishra
FOGSI Training in Basic Ultrasound in July 2015
Hands on Training at GLOBAL CONGRESS ON HYSTEROSCOPY in Barcelona, Spain. 2-5 th May, 2017
Awards & Recognition
Best Oral Presentation Vesicovaginal Fistula following mesh erosionIMS South Zone, Hyderabad. April 2015
Best Video Prize on Use of Pyridium in Intraoperative Cystoscopy , At YUVA IAGE, Calicut November 2018
Best Oral Presentation on Liberal use of cystourethroscopy in routine major gynaecological surgeries , AAGL Mumbai, 2 – 6th June 2016.
Best Poster in Sexual assault causing traumatic vesicovaginal fistula &
Best Oral Presentation in Low cost Mid Urethral Slings in Stress Urinary Incontinence, Yuva Fogsi, West Zone, 4 – 6th March, Rajkot, 2016.
Vesicovaginal Fistula following mesh erosion
IMS South Zone, Hyderabad. April 2015
SEE & TREAT Office Hysteroscopy at YUVA IAGE, Calicut November 2018
Tanvir Role of Office Hysteroscopy in Post Menopausal women
GAPIO from 5th – 7th January 2018 at Mumbai.
Cystic Variant of Adenomyosis at Perimenopause 11th – 13th May, 2018, Lucknow
Oral presentation on ““Ambulatory Hysteroscopy versus Dilatation & Curettage For Removal of Retained Products Of Conception” at FIGO 2018, October to be held at Rio de janeiro.
Laparoscopic Procedure – How to deliver tissues, 61st AICOG from 17th – 21th Jan 2018 at Bhubaneshwar.
Ambulatory Hysteroscopy for RPOC following First Trimester Abortion 18th World Congress of Gynaecological Endocrinology from 7th – 10th May 2018.
Fibroid Management East Zone Yuva FOGSI 2017 from 24th to 26th November 2017 at Guwahati.
Oral presentation on ““Ambulatory Hysteroscopy versus Dilatation & Curettage For Removal of Retained Products Of Conception” at FIGO 2018, October to be held at Rio de janeir
Feasibility and safety submucous myomas enucleation by office hysteroscopy without mass extraction: a multicenter, single-blind, randomized controlled trial.
Acquired Truclear 5C morcellator in June 2018, and performed upto 50 cases in office for various intrauterine pathologies such as polyp, myoma, Grade I & II IUA (ESGE), endometrial hyperplasia, and retained products of conception.
- Cystic Atrophy of the Endometrium – Case Report In International Hysteroscopy Newsletter September/ October 2018, volume 4, Issue 5. hysteroscopy.info
- What to do after MD Obstetrics & Gynaecology – Urogynaecology Fellowship “ – Chapter in FOGSI book
- Liberal Use of Intraoperative Cystoscopy in Routine Major Gynecological Surgeries – Published in International Journal of Gynaecological Endoscopy 2017/ April – June/ Issue 2
- Laparoscopic management of giant ovarian cyst in adolescent girl. International journal of advanced health sciences; July 2015, Vol 2, Issue 3.
- Adnexal torsion in post renal transplant adolescent recipient. Indian journal of Nephrology. Jan 2016
- Case series of Modified two corner Raz suspension technique for cystocele repair: A Novel Technique – Published in SAFOG
- Transvaginal excision and repair of vesicovaginal fistula following mesh erosion – Published in Journal of Midlife Health.
- Rare case : Successful pregnancy outcome in an operated case of lipomeningomyocele – Accepted in Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research.
- Major and minor discordance in the diagnosis of post menopausal osteoporosis among Indian women using hip and spine Dual-energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DXA), Journal of Midlife; July-December 2012,Volume3 | Issue 2 Page Nos. 55-112
- Measurement of cervical biometry using transvaginal ultrasonography in predicting preterm labour – Journal of Natural Science, Biology and Medicine, Year 2014, Volume 5, Issue 2 [p. 369-372]
- Non-Hormonal Therapy For Menopause: Chapter in Fogsi textbook of obstetrics and gynaecology
- Bone Basics: Chapter in Postmenopausal Osteoporosis. Basic and Clinical Concepts
- Clinical Practice Guidelines On Menopause Executive Summary and Recommendations* 2013-Resource Faculty
Initial assessment of Interstitial Cystitis / Bladder Pain Syndrome (IC/BPS)
IC/BPS is of unknown etiology with difficulty to reach a
diagnose. It has often been described as two separate
disorders: “IC,” a chronic inflammatory disorder and
“BPS,” often lacking an inflammatory component (1).
Diagnosis is symptom driven and with no definitive marker
till date for interstitial cystitis (2). I agree with the recently
published literature, that “there is worldwide confusion in
diagnosis and treatment of IC patients and most of them
not receiving individualized tailored treatment” (3).